Thursday, April 24, 2008

Transformation

I read another blog called The Real Quixtar Blog

Kia talked about his daughter heading to college soon and the transformations ahead for his family and with regards to Amway/Quixtar.

I wanted to share my own thoughts about my family and our business.

My son will be graduating form Full Sail University in Orlando (a long way from home in Minnesota) Soon after, he'll be married. It's all good, though. We have raised him to believe in himself and that all things are possible.

Principles we learned as IBO's with Amway/Quixtar Corporation.

Amway stands for Freedom, family, hope and reward. We were blessed to visit Ada as Platinums and I will treasure that time. The people are kind and encouraging. They love working there and it shows.

The philosophy of the corporation and of our mentors helped us to become better people, better parents. If not for the consistent loving guidance, well.. I believe we are blessed beyond measure.

People are making money in this business, and it is becoming simpler to do it - with the transforming of ideas, products and the way business is done.

Personally, I believe in Amway/Quixtar and feel blessed to be a part of it all. Good, Bad and the Ugly. It's a business, not heaven. There is no perfect in business (except for the water...pun intended)

I had a serious accident Nov 2006 and was sidelined from actively building our business for more than a year, however, even though it may have seemed like we stepped back, our business continued to prosper and grow, because we stayed within the foundational boundaries set up by the corporation to protect our business. When you follow the rules - the business works. Plain and simple.

50 years and 2 generations, warts and all, Amway/Quixtar is a phenominal company with integrity and honor.

The newest National Ad will be in the USA tomorrow! Check it out and tell me what you think!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

M.A. Britton, thanks for putting the time into creating a blog. I like your style and I believe as you do. The business isn't perfect, but its the best!

I've been involved with Amway Global for 14 years in various stages of commitment, and I've always been profitable in my business. Sometimes albeit very little profit, but thats my fault not the theirs. Lately though, my volume has been jumping up and its getting very exciting!

I also have been enjoying the new products and the focus on retail. It's helping my whole business as well as my personal circle tremendously!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Freedom2Blog for the post and new blog site. Its very encouraging to come in contact with other IBOs that have the same passion for what this business has done and will do.

My wife and I have been Q12 Platinums for 5 years and are actively pursuing Founders Ruby.

This business has been such a blessing in so many ways, just like you mentioned. Its exciting to be a part of its growth and improvement during this time of transformation.

I'll see you on the bloggin trail.